Instant pot spanish rice
- one tablespoon avocado oil, or a lot more as needed
- one/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- two massive cloves garlic, minced
- one cup long-grain rice
- one 1/two cups minimal-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- one teaspoon salt
- one/four teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Add all components to listing
- Add all elements to record
- Flip on a multi-functional strain cooker (this kind of as Instant Pot(R)) decide on Saute perform and change to medium. Cover the bottom of the pot with avocado oil. Cook and stir onion right up until soft, four to 5 minutes. Include garlic and cook right up until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add rice to the pot and combine right up until coated with oil and lightly browned. Pour in chicken stock stir any browned bits off the bottom of the pot. Combine in tomato sauce, salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Shut and lock the lid. Seal the vent and choose higher pressure function. Set timer for seven minutes allow 10 to 15 minutes for stress to construct.
- Release stress carefully making use of the swift-release method in accordance to manufacturer’s guidelines, about 5 minutes. Unlock and take away the lid. Stir rice prior to serving.