Gluten free pancakes
- one cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/two teaspoon gluten-totally free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- one/2 cup cold milk, or far more as required
- Include all components to record
- Add all elements to listing
- Combine gluten-cost-free flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a massive bowl combine nicely.
- Combine egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract with each other in a second bowl until finally properly combined. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture with a wooden spoon until a lumpy batter types. Pour in milk and mix till a smooth batter kinds. Set batter aside to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Include more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if batter is too thick.
- Heat oil in a griddle more than medium-lower heat. Drop 1 to 2 heaped tablespoonfuls onto the griddle for each and every pancake. Cook until bubbles type and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until finally browned on the other side, two to three minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
We recommend reading these wonderful posts:
Healthy food habits activities loved by hijabi girls
Snacks for a weak wine
Husband prefers strong beer