Easy buttercream frosting
Recipe by: xoshadyxo
- 1/two cup unsalted butter, softened
- one 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- two cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 drops meals coloring, or as essential (optional)
- Include all ingredients to listing
- Include all components to listing
- Cream space temperature butter with a hand mixer, the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, or a wooden spoon until finally smooth and fluffy. Slowly beat in confectioners’ sugar until entirely integrated. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Pour in milk and beat for an further three-four minutes. Add foods coloring, if employing, and beat for thirty seconds till smooth or right up until preferred shade is reached.