About a week ago, one of my good friends told me about Graze. She said it was a website that sends you healthy little treats in cute packaging. On that, I was sold. I went onto their website curious to see how it all worked and most importantly, how much it costs! I was pleasantly surprised. So this is how it works:
1. You pick which box you want. You can choose between a nibble box or a nutrition box, both healthy options but the nibble box has some extra goodies in such as flapjacks whereas the nutrition option is just filled with healthiest snacks!
2. Choose how often and when you want your box delivered. You can choose any amount of days, Monday to Friday.
3. After setting up your account and your card details, you then do the fun bit, rating all the lovely snacks they have to offer. They have over 100 different selections including crackers, flapjacks, deli topped focaccia, olives, natural treats, dried fruit, nuts and seeds. To make it easy for you and them, they have a rating system on all the options. You can pick bin, try, like, love and there’s an option “send soon”. Bin it if you don’t like it and don’t want it sent to you, click try if you are willing to give it a go, like it if you would like to be sent it occasionally and love something if you want the option regularly. If you are really excited to try something, you can tick the send soon box and they will try to send it to you in your next box!
4. Sit back and wait for your first box to come!
Top Tips & Info
- Graze boxes are small enough to fit through your letter box, so you don’t have to wait in all day for it. Your postman can just pop it through the door!
- Your first box is half price and the next two just £2.99. Any boxes after this are £3.49 with free first class delivery.
- In your account, you can specify any dates which you are on holiday and they will stop sending your boxes for that time!
- You can hit the push back button in your account to skip the next delivery date to the week after.
- You get 4 portions of foods, all 4 different and nutritionally balanced.
- Make sure to check out the illustrations in the booklets inside the box. They are so lovely! (Graphs have never been so cute!)
- You receive 3 “feed your friends” tokens which allows your chosen friends to get a free box which then gets you £1 off your next box, or to give that £1 to charity!
- Once your box has been made up, you can have a look at what is in your box online in your account! Or you can wait for the surprise!
What’s in the box?
In the box you get 4 portions of food, a book of tips on how to eat healthy and why Graze is so good for you, a recyclable napkin and a nutrional booklet to let you know all about the nutritional content of your snacks.
In my first box I received Cracking Black Peppercorn, Apple & Cinnamon Flapjacks, Olive, Rosemary & Siciliano Focaccia and Billionaire’s Shortbread which is a mix of blanched almonds, fudge pieces, milk chocolate drops and cranberries.
I’m so excited to try my snacks! At the moment I am just having on delivery a week, but I do think at £3.49, having one a day for your lunch is really cost effective and is the same as buying lunch at work! I’d quite happily tuck into one of these every day at lunchtime!